For Dutch see below/voor Nederlands zie onder:
Return expectations and home try-out.
Heat and heating are personal. That is why we think it is important that you can try out your Stoov® heating product at home. So, you can experience the heat in your own environment.
If you don’t like the Stoov®. Then you can sign up for a return within 14 days of purchase to get your money back. Then you have another 14 days to send the product to us. The costs of return are for your own account. We will refund the purchase amount within 14 days, when we have received your order in good order. For information about how to sign up for a return, please click here.
How to use your Stoov® product during the home try-out period:
See the home try-out as ordering a pair of new shoes. You try them out at home, walk around on the carpet. Are they comfortable? Do they look good?
- Do you like them? Then you keep them and step outside with them.
- You do not like them? Then you send them back in new condition.
This also applies to our products. Use your Stoov® heating product at home to experience the warmth and to see if it looks beautiful in your interior.
- Do you like it? Then you keep it and enjoy the wonderfully warm pillow and relax.
- You do not like it? Then you send it back in new condition and we reimburse the purchase amount.
If the product is damaged or visibly used more than is necessary to try the product, then we can pass on the value reduction of the product to you. Treat the product with care and ensure that it is properly packaged for a return.
Retourverwachtingen en thuis uitproberen.
- Bevallen ze? Dan hou je ze en stap je ermee naar buiten.
- Bevallen ze je niet? Dan stuur je ze in nieuwstaat terug.
- Bevalt ie? Dan houd je 'm en geniet je van de heerlijke warmte.
- Bevalt ie toch niet? Dan stuur je 'm in nieuwstaat terug en wij vergoeden je het aankoopbedrag.